Occassional thoughts about orienteering
Friday, June 02, 2006
To StockholmI'll be on my way to Stockholm tomorrow. I haven't settled on exactly what I'll be doing, but I won't be surprised if I:
1. Make the trip to Uppsala to visit and to run at Lunsen (and I might even make it to Thursday evening's Tempo Cup).
2. Do some Stockholm tourist stuff, like wander around Gamla Stan and visit the Vasa Museum.
3. Spend some time running around on maps around town.
4. Get a pizza at the little restaurant in the middle of Lappis (reliving some of the old days).
5. Pay a visit to the Swedish State Audit shop.
Daily updates on hold for a while
I'll probably post an update or two from Sweden, but daily updates will have to wait until I get home. Look for daily updates to resume June 12 or 13.
Arizona Sprint Map
Check out this map from Tucson with Mook's routes from a training session.
posted by Michael | 6:44 PM
Comments: Post a Comment