Occassional thoughts about orienteering
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Vacation!I could get used to this:
1. Wake up.
2. Have a cup of coffee, read the paper, relax, play with the dogs.
3. Some O' practice in a beautiful forest with a nice map.
4. Hike around the map, checking out the terrain and studying the mapper's decisions.
5. Walk the dogs.
6. Check email, update this page.
8. Watch some TV? Read a bit? Relax?
9. Go to sleep.
I definitely could get used to this. posted by Michael | 5:41 PM
Comments: Post a Comment